Are you looking for Secure Drives Reviews? Our experts found hundred of feedback online for "Secure Drives" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Secure Drives. On selected products for the Best Secure Drives you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -You can trust our selection for Secure Drives Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing hundred of reviews for Secure Drives and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Secure Drives where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Secure Drives.
Comparison Chart for Best Secure Drives
Why not choosing from the most important things in the market? That's why it's worth spending some time on the Secure Drives for you, and to figure out which are the best options. We researched on thousands of reviews for you.
|1||Lexar LJDF35-128BNL Jumpdrive Fingerprint F35 128 GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive||9.8||View On Amazon|
|2||Apricorn 120GB Aegis Secure Key FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validated 256-bit Encryption USB 3.0 Flash Drive (ASK3-120GB)||9.6||View On Amazon|
|3||Encrypted USB Drive, INNÔPLUS Secure Flash Drive 256-bit 32 GB||9.4||View On Amazon|
|4||iStorage datAshur PRO² 8 GB Secure Flash Drive - FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Certified - Password Protected||9.2||View On Amazon|
|5||128GB Fingerprint Secure USB 3.0 Flash Drive with AES 256 Hardware Encryption – Silver||8.8||View On Amazon|
|6||LEPIN 16GB Flash Drive Password Protected Hardware Encrypted USB Flash Drive Secure USB Drive Secret with Keypad U Disk Flash for Personal Data Security||8.8||View On Amazon|
|7||Apricorn 1TB Aegis Padlock USB 3.0 256-bit AES XTS Hardware Encrypted Portable External Hard Drive (A25-3PL256-1000)||8.6||View On Amazon|
|8||Sandisk Sdcz60-064G-A46 Cruzer Glide Usb Flash Drive - 64 Gb - Black Red - Retractable Password Protection Encryption Support Temperature Proof (Sandisk SDCZ60-064G-A46)||8.6||View On Amazon|
|9||Apricorn 16GB Aegis Secure Key 3Z 256-bit AES XTS Hardware Encrypted FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validated Secure USB 3.0 Flash Drive (ASK3Z-16GB)||8.4||View On Amazon|
|10||Apricon Aegis Secure Key 3NX: Software-Free 256-Bit AES XTS Encrypted USB 3.1 Flash Key with FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validation||8.2||View On Amazon|
- Best Backpack With Lots Of Pockets
- Best Ram For Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
- Best Active Pen For Lenovo Flex 14
Table Of Content:
- Lexar LJDF35-128BNL Jumpdrive Fingerprint F35 128 GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive, Black/Silver
- Apricorn 120GB Aegis Secure Key FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validated 256-bit Encryption USB 3.0 Flash Drive...
- Encrypted USB Drive, INNÔPLUS Secure Flash Drive 256-bit 32 GB, U Disk USB 2.0, Hardware Password Memory...
- iStorage datAshur PRO² 8 GB Secure Flash Drive FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Certified Password Protected, Dust...
- 128GB Fingerprint Secure USB 3.0 Flash Drive with AES 256 Hardware Encryption Silver
- LEPIN 16GB Flash Drive Password Protected Hardware Encrypted USB Flash Drive Secure USB Drive Secret with...
- Apricorn 1TB Aegis Padlock USB 3.0 256-bit AES XTS Hardware Encrypted Portable External Hard Drive...
- Sandisk Sdcz60-064G-A46 Cruzer Glide Usb Flash Drive 64 Gb Black Red Retractable Password Protection Encryption...
- Apricorn 16GB Aegis Secure Key 3Z 256-bit AES XTS Hardware Encrypted FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validated Secure...
- Apricon Aegis Secure Key 3NX: Software-Free 256-Bit AES XTS Encrypted USB 3.1 Flash Key with FIPS 140-2...
1. Lexar LJDF35-128BNL Jumpdrive Fingerprint F35 128 GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- Up to 10 fingerprint IDs allowed
- Ultra-fast recognition – Less than 1 second
- Easy set-up, no software driver needed (fingerprint registration software only compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10.
- Securely protects files using 256-bit AES encryption
2. Apricorn 120GB Aegis Secure Key FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validated 256-bit Encryption USB 3.0 Flash Drive (ASK3-120GB)
- Separate Admin and User Modes
- Aegis Configurator Compatible
- FIPS 140-2 Level 2 Inside
- Data Reovery PIN’s
- Programable Brute-Force Defense
3. Encrypted USB Drive
- AES-XTS Military Grade Encryption : INNOPLUS encrypted flash drive is designed to be secure
- Works with any USB/USB On-The-Go devices
- Compatibility with any OS – Windows, MAC
- If you forget your password, you need to provide your order number to our email address, after we confirm your order information, you can get a dynamic password.
- Wildly used: It is great for Government, Health Care, Finance or any person who wants to protect your privacy data.
4. iStorage datAshur PRO² 8 GB Secure Flash Drive – FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Certified – Password Protected
- Easy to use, PIN authenticated hardware encrypted USB Flash Drive – Perfect solution to protect your digital assets.
- The datAshur PRO2 will work on any device with a USB port, no software is required.
- Government certified: FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified.
- The datAshur PRO2 is the perfect solution for storing your personal or company data.
- Transfer your files in seconds Lightning fast backwards compatible USB 3.
5. 128GB Fingerprint Secure USB 3.0 Flash Drive with AES 256 Hardware Encryption – Silver
- Keep your data safe from unauthorized access unlock using just your fingerprint – no password required.
- 256-bit AES hardware data encryption secures confidential data
- Register up to 6 fingerprints
- Includes user management application to manage fingerprint access
- USB 3 0 performance with USB 2 0 compatibility
6. LEPIN 16GB Flash Drive Password Protected Hardware Encrypted USB Flash Drive Secure USB Drive Secret with Keypad U Disk Flash for Personal Data Security
- Safeguard Your Sensitive DATA】With Military Grade Full-disk 256-bit AES XTS Hardware Encryption to protect your important files.
- Simple and Nice Design】Solid and heavy with newly upgraded aluminum alloy body,handy flash drive with really good touch,coloured lights and ding guides you well when using.
- No Software or Drivers Required】No software or drivers required, compatible with Windows,Mac,Linux and embedded systems and also different devices such as Macbook pro, Samsung galaxy S8 S8+, Nexus 6P 5X, Google Pixel with USB-C to USB A OTG Adapter.
- Great partner for your work】If you work in government, Financial and R & D institution,Business or other places that you need to keep your private and important data, it is a really great partner for your job.
- What you get】An Encrypted Flash Drive; a user manual;5-years warranty;24 hours customer,any question feel free to contact us.
7. Apricorn 1TB Aegis Padlock USB 3.0 256-bit AES XTS Hardware Encrypted Portable External Hard Drive (A25-3PL256-1000)
- Utilizes Military Grade FIPS PUB 197 Validated Encryption Algorithm
- Super fast USB 3.0 Connection – Data transfer speeds up to 10X faster than USB 2.0
- Software Free Design – With no admin rights needed
- Sealed from Physical Attacks by Tough Epoxy Coating
- Brute Force Self Destruct Feature
- Wear Resistant Key Pad
- Compact, Rugged Design – Perfect for taking your data on the road
8. Sandisk Sdcz60-064G-A46 Cruzer Glide Usb Flash Drive – 64 Gb – Black Red – Retractable Password Protection Encryption Support Temperature Proof (Sandisk SDCZ60-064G-A46)
- Sandisk Sdcz60-064G-A46 Cruzer Glide Usb Flash Drive – 64 Gb – Black, Red – Retractable, Password Protection, Encryption Support, Temperature Proof.
9. Apricorn 16GB Aegis Secure Key 3Z 256-bit AES XTS Hardware Encrypted FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validated Secure USB 3.0 Flash Drive (ASK3Z-16GB)
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validated drive with 256-bit AES XTS encryption
- Aegis Configurator Compatible
- High quality rugged aluminum housing IP57 Water and Dust Resistant
- Embedded 7-16 digit pin authentication with user forced enrollment
- 2 Read -Only modes
10. Apricon Aegis Secure Key 3NX: Software-Free 256-Bit AES XTS Encrypted USB 3.1 Flash Key with FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validation
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validation (pending 1 Q 2019)
- Aegis Configurator Compatible
- Separate Admin and User Mode
- Two Read-Only Modes
- Data Recovery PINs
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Secure Drives currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Secure Drives based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Secure Drives before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Secure Drives they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Secure Drives, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Secure Drives before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Secure Drives will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Secure Drives if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Secure Drives on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.