Our team studied on 43747 reviews available online for R9 380 Card, chose the finest ones and prepared R9 380 Card Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal R9 380 Card from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best R9 380 Card from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best R9 380 Card
Our team scanned 43747 reviews before putting any suggestions for the R9 380 Card in this article.
|1||Sapphire Radeon Nitro R9 380 4GB DL-DVI-I/DL-DVI-D/HDMI/DP Dual-X OC Graphics Card 11242-13-20G||9.8||View On Amazon|
|2||ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card||9.4||View On Amazon|
|3||VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I||9.4||View On Amazon|
|4||ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX™ 3090 Trinity OC 24GB GDDR6X 384-bit 19.5 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card||9.4||View On Amazon|
|5||inRobert FD7010H12S 85mm Dual-X Fan for Sapphire HD7950 R9 270X 280X HD7870 HD7950 HD7850 HD6850 PNY NVIDIA GTX 1070 Graphics Card Cooling Fan||9.2||View On Amazon|
|6||inRobert 10cm 4Pin Graphics-Card-Fan-Replacement for Sapphire-NITRO-Radeon-R9-380-380X-Video-Card-Cooling-Fan (Black-2pcs)||9||View On Amazon|
|7||MSI R9 390 GAMING 8G Graphics Card||9||View On Amazon|
|8||XFX Speedster QICK308 Radeon RX 6600 XT Black Gaming Graphics Card with 8GB GDDR6 HDMI 3xDP||9||View On Amazon|
|9||MAXSUN AMD Radeon RX 550 4GB GDDR5 ITX Computer PC Gaming Video Graphics Card GPU 128-Bit DirectX 12 PCI Express X16 3.0 DVI-D Dual Link||8.8||View On Amazon|
|10||MSI R9 380 GAMING 4G Graphics Card||8.2||View On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Sapphire Radeon Nitro R9 380 4GB DL-DVI-I/DL-DVI-D/HDMI/DP Dual-X OC Graphics Card 11242-13-20G
- ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card, Super Compact, ZT-T16600K-10M
- VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 DVI-I, HDMI, VGA Graphics Card 900861,Black/Red
- ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX™ 3090 Trinity OC 24GB GDDR6X 384-bit 19.5 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card...
- inRobert FD7010H12S 85mm Dual-X Fan for Sapphire HD7950 R9 270X 280X HD7870 HD7950 HD7850 HD6850 PNY NVIDIA...
- inRobert 10cm 4Pin Graphics-Card-Fan-Replacement for Sapphire-NITRO-Radeon-R9-380-380X-Video-Card-Cooling-Fan...
- MSI R9 390 GAMING 8G Graphics Card
- XFX Speedster QICK308 Radeon RX 6600 XT Black Gaming Graphics Card with 8GB GDDR6 HDMI 3xDP, AMD RDNA...
- MAXSUN AMD Radeon RX 550 4GB GDDR5 ITX Computer PC Gaming Video Graphics Card GPU 128-Bit DirectX 12 PCI...
- MSI R9 380 GAMING 4G Graphics Card
1. Sapphire Radeon Nitro R9 380 4GB DL-DVI-I/DL-DVI-D/HDMI/DP Dual-X OC Graphics Card 11242-13-20G
- 1 x DVI-I
- 1 x DVI-D
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x DisplayPort
- GDDR5 Memory Type. Kindly refer the User Manual before use..
2. ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card
- New turing architecture
- Classic and modern games at 1080p at 60 fps. Supported os windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Super compACt 8.5-inch card, fits 99% of systems
- Dual slot, 4k/ HDR/ VR ready. Supported os – windows 10 / 7 64-bit, Linux 64-bit
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b
- Boost clock 1785 mhz
3. VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I
- The VisionTek Radeon HD 5450 Series GPUs fully support Microsoft DirectX 11
- Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Master Audio Support: Content protected, high bandwidth, 7.
- Avivo Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2)
- Single or Dual Monitor support: HDMI, DVI, VGA (configurations may require an adapter that is sold separately).
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
- Memory storage capacity: 2048 MB
- Supported Resolutions 1920 x 1080
4. ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX™ 3090 Trinity OC 24GB GDDR6X 384-bit 19.5 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture, 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores, 3rd Gen Tensor Cores
- 24GB 384-bit GDDR6X, 19.5 Gbps, PCIE 4.0; Boost Clock 1710 MHz
- SPECTRA 2.
- 8K Ready, 4 Display Ready, HDCP 2.3, VR Ready
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4a, 1 x HDMI 2.1, DirectX 12 Ultimate, Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.6
5. inRobert FD7010H12S 85mm Dual-X Fan for Sapphire HD7950 R9 270X 280X HD7870 HD7950 HD7850 HD6850 PNY NVIDIA GTX 1070 Graphics Card Cooling Fan
- Important!!! : Before you buy it, Please measure your own fan diameter ,screw hole distance.
- Do not buy it if you did not measure diameter and screw hole distance of your own fan.
- Suitable For XFX R9 390/280x/270
- Suitable For Palit GTX 1060 Dual/ GTX 1070/1080/GTX 1070 Ti Dual
- Diameter: 85mm Mounting holes distance: approx.
6. inRobert 10cm 4Pin Graphics-Card-Fan-Replacement for Sapphire-NITRO-Radeon-R9-380-380X-Video-Card-Cooling-Fan (Black-2pcs)
- Suitable for Sapphire Nitro Radeon R9 380 GPU
- Suitable for Sapphire Nitro Radeon R9 380X GPU
- Contact us if you can not make sure which fan for your video card, Contact us if you buy wrong fan before return it.
- The fan not come with any screws , please keep your own screws from your Video Card.
7. MSI R9 390 GAMING 8G Graphics Card
- Traditional fan Blade
- Dispersion fan Blade
- Airflow diagram
- Enhanced dissipation efficiency
- Zero frozr
- Depending on the OS, User manual is can be downloaded from the link provided in the description below.
8. XFX Speedster QICK308 Radeon RX 6600 XT Black Gaming Graphics Card with 8GB GDDR6 HDMI 3xDP
- Chipset: AMD RX 6600 XT
- Memory: 8GB GDDR6 AMD RDNA 2 architecture elevates and unifies the gaming
- Boost Clock: Up To 2607MHz
- Cooling: XFX Speedster QICK308 Triple Fan Cooling
9. MAXSUN AMD Radeon RX 550 4GB GDDR5 ITX Computer PC Gaming Video Graphics Card GPU 128-Bit DirectX 12 PCI Express X16 3.0 DVI-D Dual Link
- Silver plated PCB & all solid capacitors provide lower temperature, higher efficiency & stability
- 9CM unique fan provide low noise and huge airflow
- ITX size perfect in any case
- Boost Clock / Memory Speed : up to 1183 MHz / 4GB GDDR5 / 6000 MHz Memory, Stream Processors 512
- Support: DirectX 12, Shader Model 5.0, OpenGL 4.6/4.5
10. MSI R9 380 GAMING 4G Graphics Card
- AMD Radeon R9 380 GPU
- 4GB 256-bit GDDR5 VRAM
- DisplayPort, DL-DVI-I, DL-DVI-D and HDMI
- CrossFire ready
- DirectX 12
- Advanced Thermal Design: TWIN FROZR V
- Gaming App
- Military Class 4 Components
R9 380 Card Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great R9 380 Card stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying R9 380 Card in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect R9 380 Card for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about R9 380 Card Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best R9 380 Card in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best R9 380 Card currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top R9 380 Card based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the R9 380 Card before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the R9 380 Card they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good R9 380 Card, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your R9 380 Card before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable R9 380 Card will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good R9 380 Card if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated R9 380 Card on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.