You can trust our selection for Midrange Compression Driver Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 45378 reviews for Midrange Compression Driver and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Midrange Compression Driver where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Midrange Compression Driver.
Comparison Chart for Best Midrange Compression Driver
45378 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Midrange Compression Driver. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Compression Driver 3" 600W - 8 ohms Replacement with Bolt On Throat - Mid Range Unit with Ferrite Magnet and Neodymium Diaphragm Long Lasting Aluminum Body (FU-D36) FEUR Brand||9.8||View On Amazon|
|2||2" Inch Titanium Horn Driver - 600W High Power Car Audio Midrange/Tweeter Compression Horn Driver System w/ Aluminum Voice Coil||9.6||View On Amazon|
|3||1.5 Inch Titanium Horn Driver - 240W High Power Car Audio Midrange/Tweeter Compression Horn Driver System w/ Aluminum Voice Coil||9.6||View On Amazon|
|4||PRV AUDIO WGP275Ph 1” Exit Phenolic Driver Horn||9.4||View On Amazon|
|5||Skar Audio PD1-X 1-Inch 200 Watt High Efficiency Compression Horn Driver||9.2||View On Amazon|
|6||MIYAKO 60 Watt 16 ohms Speaker Compression Driver - Mid Range Unit with Aluminum Body and Neodymium Diaphragm Screw on Type (DU-60)||9.2||View On Amazon|
|7||Goldwood Sound 160 Watts 8ohm Compression Midrange Speaker Driver Black (GM-500CD)||8.6||View On Amazon|
|8||TIMPANO TPT-D250X Compression Driver for Pro Car Audio||8.4||View On Amazon|
|9||PRV AUDIO WG270Ph Horn Driver - 1" Exit Phenolic Compression Driver 150 Watts Max Power 8 Ohm 106.5 dB 75 Watts RMS with Compact 60° x 60° Exponential Horn for Car Audio||8.2||View On Amazon|
|10||Timpano TPT-DH2000 PRO 2" Exit Compression Driver Horn 200 Watts Continuous Power 8 Ohm Pro Audio Aluminum Horn + Ferrite Driver||8.2||View On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Compression Driver 3" 600W 8 ohms Replacement with Bolt On Throat Mid Range Unit with Ferrite Magnet and...
- 2" Inch Titanium Horn Driver 600W High Power Car Audio Midrange/Tweeter Compression Horn Driver System...
- 1.5 Inch Titanium Horn Driver 240W High Power Car Audio Midrange/Tweeter Compression Horn Driver System...
- PRV AUDIO WGP275Ph 1” Exit Phenolic Driver Horn, Midrange Vocal Reproduction Low Distortion Compression...
- Skar Audio PD1-X 1-Inch 200 Watt High Efficiency Compression Horn Driver
- MIYAKO 60 Watt 16 ohms Speaker Compression Driver Mid Range Unit with Aluminum Body and Neodymium Diaphragm...
- Goldwood Sound 160 Watts 8ohm Compression Midrange Speaker Driver Black GM-500CD
- TIMPANO TPT-D250X Compression Driver for Pro Car Audio, 1 Inch Exit Phenolic Driver Outstanding Performance...
- PRV AUDIO WG270Ph Horn Driver 1" Exit Phenolic Compression Driver 150 Watts Max Power 8 Ohm 106.5 dB 75...
- Timpano TPT-DH2000 PRO 2" Exit Compression Driver Horn 200 Watts Continuous Power 8 Ohm Pro Audio Aluminum...
1. Compression Driver 3″ 600W – 8 ohms Replacement with Bolt On Throat – Mid Range Unit with Ferrite Magnet and Neodymium Diaphragm Long Lasting Aluminum Body (FU-D36) FEUR Brand
- PEAK POWER HANDLING – At 1000W Max and 600W RMS the FU-D36 titanium compression driver boasts out-of-this-world power handling for a Pro audio sound you will love.
- Mid-range / Compression Driver Unit – 3” (36mm) Flat Aluminum Voice Coil – Neodymium Diaphragm 8 Ohm Impedance.
- 3″ COMPRESSION DRIVER – These are the epitome of competition-quality compression drivers.
- HIGH-QUALITY MAGNETS – Settle for nothing but the best with a 36 oz Ferrite magnet that produces a wider range of tones and can handle tremendous power at high volumes.
- DURABLE & LONG LASTING PERFORMANCE – this compression driver doesn’t draw an excessive amount of power from your amplifier & ensures long-lasting performance from your equipment.
2. 2″ Inch Titanium Horn Driver – 600W High Power Car Audio Midrange/Tweeter Compression Horn Driver System w/ Aluminum Voice Coil
- 600 WATT POWER: This high powered audio projection midrange/tweeter system has a maximum power output of 600-watt peak power / 150 watt RMS so you can play your favorite tracks as loud as you want and with style.
- 5kHz-18kHz FREQUENCY RESPONSE: The car tweeter compression driver has a frequency response of 1.
- 8 OHM IMPEDANCE: This car tweeter has 2″ flat aluminum voice coil, 102dB @ 1W/ 1M, & 8ohm impedance rating that compensates the undersized wire found in most cars.
- 2” TITANIUM DIAPHRAGM: PylePro follows the standard size for most car stereo systems & created this midrange/tweeter compression horn driver with 2-inch titanium diaphragm.
- 60 OZ MAGNET STRUCTURE: These tweeters have a 60 oz magnet structure.
- Midrange/Tweeter compression horn driver
- Titanium diaphragm
- 60 oz. magnet structure
- 300 Watts RMS/600 Watts peak power
- Sensitivity: 102dB – 107db (PDS-772)
3. 1.5 Inch Titanium Horn Driver – 240W High Power Car Audio Midrange/Tweeter Compression Horn Driver System w/ Aluminum Voice Coil
- 240 WATT POWER: This high powered audio projection midrange/tweeter system has a maximum power output of 240-watt peak power / 120 watt RMS so you can play your favorite tracks as loud as you want and with style.
- 1500Hz-20KHz FREQUENCY RESPONSE: The car tweeter compression driver has a frequency response of 1500Hz-20KHz that will complete your current car woofer enclosure system for full-range stereo sound reproduction.
- 8 OHM IMPEDANCE: This car tweeter has 1.
- 5” TITANIUM DIAPHRAGM: PylePro follows the standard size for most car stereo systems & created this midrange/tweeter compression horn driver with 1.
- 5 OZ MAGNET STRUCTURE: These tweeters have a 13.
4. PRV AUDIO WGP275Ph 1” Exit Phenolic Driver Horn
- New addition to the 1” Exit Phenolic family, the WG275Ph combo is all about Mid Range vocal reproduction at low distortion.
- Built to last with its phenolic diaphragm and copper voice coil, that are designed to reproduce the all-important vocal range with authority!.
- Throat Diameter: 1″
- Type: Combo
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
5. Skar Audio PD1-X 1-Inch 200 Watt High Efficiency Compression Horn Driver
- 1-Inch high-efficiency compression horn driver
- Peak Power: 200 watts | RMS Power: 100 watts
- 2″ High temperature kapton voice coil | 8 ohms impedance
- Frequency response: 550 Hz – 6, 000 Hz | Sensitivity: 110 dB
- Mounting depth: 2. 37″ | horn outer diameter: Outer Diameter: 4. 40″
6. MIYAKO 60 Watt 16 ohms Speaker Compression Driver – Mid Range Unit with Aluminum Body and Neodymium Diaphragm Screw on Type (DU-60)
- 80W Peak Power / 60 Watts RMS Power Handling – Sensitivity (1w/1m): 6dB
- Mid-range / Tweeter Driver Unit – 1.5” (35mm) Flat Aluminum Voice Coil – Neodymium Diaphragm
- Fits Horns with 1 3/8″ x 18 TPI Threads
- 16 Ohm Impedance / 25 Oz Magnet
- Frequency response: 200Hz – 6KHz
7. Goldwood Sound 160 Watts 8ohm Compression Midrange Speaker Driver Black (GM-500CD)
- 1 Goldwood Sound GM-500CD Compression midrange driver, 80 watts RMS and 160 watts max, 600 – 11, 000Hz frequency response.
- 99 dB SPL, 20oz Magnet, 1.
- Overall Dimension is 4.3125″ Round, mounting depth is 2.5″, designed and engineered in the USA
- Use for DJ speaker, pa speaker, Karaoke speaker, live sound speaker, fixed installation speaker, studio monitor and home Audio speaker.
- This Listing and price is for 1 goldwood GM-500CD Pro Audio driver
8. TIMPANO TPT-D250X Compression Driver for Pro Car Audio
- The Timpano TPT-D250X, Pro Audio 1″ Exit Phenolic Compression Driver is light weight and offers unsurpassed vocal and midrange reproduction.
- A specially designed and easily replaceable phenolic 2″ diaphragm on a Kapton former is light, thin and durable for long play applications and offers a more natural sound required for proper voice production systems.
- The TPT-D250X horn driver offers outstanding performance for midrange reproduction in professional PA systems, stage monitors, studio monitors, and stage speaker enclosures where additional midrange support is required.
- Its 1-3/8″-18 TPI threaded exit is compatible with many popular screw-on horns.
9. PRV AUDIO WG270Ph Horn Driver – 1″ Exit Phenolic Compression Driver 150 Watts Max Power 8 Ohm 106.5 dB 75 Watts RMS with Compact 60° x 60° Exponential Horn for Car Audio
- Crystal Clear Sound: this combo is all about high output, and low distortion, the phenolic diaphragm provides extreme clarity in the critical mid or vocal range.
- Easy To Mount: compact 60° x 60° exponential horn and compact driver design for easy front mount installation, perfect for conditions where space is a concern.
- Handles it all: low distortion vocal reproduction all the way down to 500 Hz, this car audio horn driver is ideal for midrange and vocal reproduction.
- Designed for efficiency: eew and improved design based on our D250Ph-S, this mid range horn driver was improved to reproduce the allimportant vocal range with authority.
- Upgrade Today, Hear the Difference: great choice for high power public address (PA) Systems small venues and gymnasiums.
10. Timpano TPT-DH2000 PRO 2″ Exit Compression Driver Horn 200 Watts Continuous Power 8 Ohm Pro Audio Aluminum Horn + Ferrite Driver
- Pro Audio: The DH2000 PRO is a pro audio compression driver with only 7.
- Designed for efficiency: This driver was made for mid-high vocal reproduction that offers high sensitivity and a pleasant sound from the titanium diaphragm.
- Solid Structure: The titanium diaphragm with a 2 inch voice coil is designed for long lasting playing.
- Easy to Install: The small diameter of the driver allows front mounting, making it easy to install, without detaching the driver from the horn.
- Quality You Can Trust: with PRO Audio long horn designed for maximum sound reproduction
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Midrange Compression Driver currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Midrange Compression Driver based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Midrange Compression Driver before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Midrange Compression Driver they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Midrange Compression Driver, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Midrange Compression Driver before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Midrange Compression Driver will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Midrange Compression Driver if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Midrange Compression Driver on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.